Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strategic Plans for a better Forum

Go down 
+2
Jammy
NoBallsNoLife
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Strategic Plans for a better Forum Empty
PostSubject: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 pm

On this day we have had close to 100 posts, nearly 70% from our hardworking admin, while some of us on this forum may think that we need more members I am of the view the presnet members should post more regulary, dont post because we're all on vacation, makin a post will not take much time away from Studies or Careers. We can make this forum the best, we need firstly to make ourselves the best, the activity this forum has seen today should not diminished tomorrow.

When guests see how a handful of regular members post so regulalry they will hunger to join us and even registered folks will return to the fold.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Perfect thinking. Then when we try to get partnerships with better forums...it could be easier to say we an 10000000000000000 posts a day Razz
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Not much of a strategy is it?
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Meh, it's a plan Smile
Back to top Go down
CTT
Global Moderator
CTT

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am

Spamming is a plan now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 am

Hehe no.... Positively contributing to a topic is though Smile
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Choob wrote:
Not much of a strategy is it?

High Voltage wrote:
Spamming is a plan now? Razz

Absolutely zero contribution from you guys, here is some advice either you two get with the program or get the f**k out from posting on serious forums like this.
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:37 pm

More of a contribution than you made.

"Post more guys"

Yeah great plan, it's like watching Hannibal at work.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:42 pm

See your stupidity and cockiness got the better of you, memebers like yourslef never make a considerate effort to post, maybe Myslef, Jammy, Anurag and Madman along with Pav post on a regular basis, and well organised posts i must say.

Also Choob, my idea may be crap as you think but give us some suggestions if you care.
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I'll give Pav suggestions, if he asks for my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 am

Opinion please:D

Also you and Untouchables need to stop fighting it brings a very negative feel to the forum. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 am

I need to have started fighting to stop. There's only one aggressor and it's definitely not me.

Get your big ol' bum on MSN and then we can brainstorm some ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Choob wrote:
I'll give Pav suggestions, if he asks for my opinion.

excellent.......good job
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:19 pm

You gave me some good options Choob as did you Untouchables Smile

Msn is being a total pain up the ass right now..
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:25 pm

I was wondering why you weren't on Razz
Back to top Go down
King_Rizzy
Simply Sports Member

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 pm

You want a strategic plan for a better forum? Get rid of Untouchables. Every time I come on here, he's starting a fight without good reason. He'll attack me for this (because he can't handle the truth). If you want new recruits, do you think they'll want to come onto this forum seeing some guy giving it to them without good cause? No. Do you think new recruits will want to come on here seeing some guy bashing another poor fellow for no particular or stupid reason resulting in a crap atmosphere? No.

There's your strategic plan for you.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 am

King_Rizzy wrote:
You want a strategic plan for a better forum? Get rid of Untouchables. Every time I come on here, he's starting a fight without good reason. He'll attack me for this (because he can't handle the truth). If you want new recruits, do you think they'll want to come onto this forum seeing some guy giving it to them without good cause? No. Do you think new recruits will want to come on here seeing some guy bashing another poor fellow for no particular or stupid reason resulting in a crap atmosphere? No.

There's your strategic plan for you.

Get rid of Untouchables

I offered to leave here a while ago for the same reason, after a bitter spat with Jammy, however it really made little or no change with respect to people joining, back then the forum was pretty much dormant (Jammy had left a short time also), in all fairness at that time not much ideas and threads with members expressing their feelings on creating a better vibrant forum was afloat as is now.

he's starting a fight without good reason

Thats your opinion, my latest spat with Choob was maybe started by me but in all fairness he continued, and my hatred for him stems from Stick Sports.

He'll attack me for this (because he can't handle the truth)

Actually I can handle the truth since I am not an egotistic maniac like you.

If you want new recruits, do you think they'll want to come onto this forum seeing some guy giving it to them without good cause?

Maybe not but no member is bigger than this forum or any other.

Furthermore I plan on staying here for a while longer to ensure the culture that you and your cohorts would like to forge will never be realized, get this through your thick skull Rizzy here will never be your good old RP. Oh and dont expect me to beg you to stay here, it wont happen.

Please dont consider this an attack on you, far far..........far from it.

Cheers Buddy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 am

Wow I am really quite proud of you just then buddy you replied to a post which when you look at it took quite a big swipe at you without resorting to harsh insults or whatever. That's the untouchables I want at my forum! When you post without insulting you are pure quality! I know some people will disagree but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:56 am

Pav wrote:
Wow I am really quite proud of you just then buddy you replied to a post which when you look at it took quite a big swipe at you without resorting to harsh insults or whatever. That's the untouchables I want at my forum! When you post without insulting you are pure quality! I know some people will disagree but it's the truth.

Overtime Ive reduced my attacks, me and Jammy get along reallly well these days, will be avoiding Choob and Sumu for a while till I can contain myself in replying to their posts.
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:00 am

Aha no problem also guys, the activity as been up heaps in the past week, it's good replying to posts but what would be great is if you all could make threads as well. Choob is doing a great job at it now. It's not too hard there is loads to talk about and it doesn't take long!
Back to top Go down
King_Rizzy
Simply Sports Member

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Your hatred for Choob stems from Stick Sports? You really must be one sad guy if you hate someone on an online forum, someone you've never met ever in your life. I've had my ups and downs with Choob also, I might not like him as much as others, but I certainly don't hate the guy. You have a thing for hate don't you? You come on here talking about how you have haters on in an online world, you get something through YOUR thick skull, people couldn't give a shit about you, or me or anyone else on here, so it's very very very unlikely they hate you, they probably just don't like you, there's a difference.

WTF has someone being bigger than a forum got to do with anything? It's simple, if someone comes on here and is on the end of one of your scathing attacks, do you think they'll want to be here? No they wouldn't. Also, now that you've mentioned it, I think somebody does think they're bigger than this forum because they go around as if they own the place, like they can do whatever they please, like they can just intimidate anyone how they wish, that person is YOU. I'm also appalled at the way the Pav and his Mods on this forum have handled you, it also seems as though they are intimidated by you , which is a sign of weakness on their part.

I'm not trying to forge any relations over here, why would I? I'm a Global Moderator on a forum which is 1000 times bigger than this, why would I leave that to try and start something here? Does it make any sense at all to do that? No it doesn't.

RP? The days of RP are over and in the past. I don't expect this to be the good old RP, it's got different people, different styles, different persona's. No one forum can be expected to be like another, nor should it.

I'd rather jump off a cliff than have you beg me for anything.

Oh and....

Please don't consider this an attack on you, far far..........far from it.

Cheers Buddy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 pm

It's been a while since we agreed on something Rizzy Laughing
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 pm

As I said before Rizzy youre entitled to your opinion, after reading that essay its obvious to the blind reader you utilized most of the dialect from my previous post, in this regard it wont be worthwhile replying to you, youve already been slaughtered by me on a couple occasions in the past, in this case you've succumbed on your own, proving your ego is larger than here in boasting about a 1000 times better forum.

Big fail Rizz and seriously I am disappointed in you pal.

To Rizzy and Choob its about time these feud stop really its getting us nowhere!
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Whooaaaa you didn't crack! I thought you surely would have so I had no idea what was coming. Also Riz, there is no way in the world that I am scared or intimidated by Untouchables, we are mates and I just don't want to lose him because he has gotten pushed outta here in the past.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Right, Untouchables has got to stop being all mystical and stuff. Obviously, people get annoyed/feel uncomfortable by the style of your posting. Try laying off some of that stuff aight? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategic Plans for a better Forum   Strategic Plans for a better Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategic Plans for a better Forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next