Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a real chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teckir
Simply Sports Member
Teckir

Time for a real chat Empty
PostSubject: Time for a real chat   Time for a real chat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 pm

LemonSqueezes manager Teckir, called for an interview to discussion things:

Sky Sports: How is your Transfers going?

Teckir: They are not to bad, I didn't lose any of my players but I have been carefully picking my players. But people have took players I have wanted, but the people I have got I am happy with.

ESPN: YippeKayye has accused you of being dirty after he had his nails done, what have you got to say about that?

Teckir: Well, to be honest he is arrogant after having his nails re-done in the away changing rooms after the match. The cleaners threatened to leave. He also put bleach on a sear and that melted away.

BBC: People have claimed you are not up to this job, do you think you are?

Teckir: Have no experience what so ever, but I think I can still do a good job. Maybe I will have deal with people like Balotelli who are jerks in real life. But that happens.

ESPN America walks in, then realises that's the wrong interview room and leaves.

Teckir: Any other questions?

Eurosport: Do you like woman's Volleyball?

Teckir: They jump and jump and jump, and you know what happens then. I was took out of the stadium for dribbling. I think were done here.

Teckir walks out of the room and is heard saying "sue the BBC man, they didn't want another My Family series".

Back to top Go down

Time for a real chat
Page 1 of 1