Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dark time.

Go down 
+9
JoshDragon
anurag_cheruvu
Jammy
Mr_Penis
Sumu
CTT
Jakey
Patto
Pav
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pav
Administration
Pav

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 am

Tbh guys, this probably has been the worst time of my Simply Sports experience. 2 of my most valuable members have gone. I don't want them too. Please stay guys. I beg.

This place will be nothing.

Inactivity is also low. I am considering shutting this place down if members with status such as jammy and touchables go. It is not enjoyable right now and seriously makes me sick when I'm off the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
Patto
Official Blogger
Patto

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Yeah c'mon guys, please don't leave
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Oh and just for the record you two, I changed my username.

I am serious about this. Please.
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Simply Sports Addict
Jakey

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Like what Buckets said on my forum, every forum has their good times, and there bad times. I'm sure if we just hang on, the good times will come back again. And I myself will try my hardest to make this forum more active.
Back to top Go down
http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm
Pav
Administration
Pav

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Exactly right Jakey, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
CTT
Global Moderator
CTT

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:09 pm

That's it, this is one of the best forums I have been on, I don't want to see it die....wait scratch that IT WON'T DIE!!!!!!

I'm am going the be here and I will recruit some gun posters.

And guys.... please stay we care... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Please don't go jammy.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Penis
Simply Sports Junior
Mr_Penis

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm

We just need to find other members to replace them.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:12 pm

I won't be leaving. But please try to keep the activity up with some good posts. I'm sure Untouchables will be back, too.
Back to top Go down
anurag_cheruvu
Simply Sports Addict
anurag_cheruvu

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm

GOSH ! Just noticed all this. Untouchables shall definitely be missed. I loved his/her raw attitude and style. One of the seniormost members of the forum and also one of the best.

And is Jammy leaving too ? That is an equally huge loss and the forum is close to dead without these two.

I dont like the idea of this forum being closed down. I promise to be even more active here henceforth. When I want a break from the hustle and bustle of the overly-populated Stick sports I pay Simply Sports a visit just for its serene atmosphere. Its a lovely place Pav. A request as a friend and as a member of this forum- Please do not close down the Simply Sports forum.
Back to top Go down
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm

anurag_cheruvu wrote:
GOSH ! Just noticed all this. Untouchables shall definitely be missed. I loved his/her raw attitude and style. One of the seniormost members of the forum and also one of the best.

And is Jammy leaving too ? That is an equally huge loss and the forum is close to dead without these two.

I dont like the idea of this forum being closed down. I promise to be even more active here henceforth. When I want a break from the hustle and bustle of the overly-populated Stick sports I pay Simply Sports a visit just for its serene atmosphere. Its a lovely place Pav. A request as a friend and as a member of this forum- Please do not close down the Simply Sports forum.
The forum wont be deleted but this is going to be a very dark time.
Jammy is back for now I think,that's good.cheers
Even though I hated untouchables i will definitely miss him Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JoshDragon
Simply Sports Member
JoshDragon

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 am

Please Don't Go Sad wrote:
Tbh guys, this probably has been the worst time of my Simply Sports experience. 2 of my most valuable members have gone. I don't want them too. Please stay guys. I beg.

Inactivity is also low. I am considering shutting this place down if members with status such as jammy and touchables go. It is not enjoyable right now and seriously makes me sick when I'm off the forum.

Forums go through periods of activity and inactivity. No reason to close the forum for that. Just give it time and keep bringing people over.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 am

With or without Jammy and myself here the forum will survive this forum is bigger than any single member!
Back to top Go down
Bartel
Simply Sports Member
Bartel

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 am

Please Don't Go Sad wrote:

JoshDragon wrote:
Forums go through periods of activity and inactivity. No reason to close the forum for that. Just give it time and keep bringing people over.

Very good post that, and I agree. You'll go through this, and you'll get over it and stay persistant.

Listen Pav, I love this forum, and I believe it can become a really big forum. So have faith in it, and one day, you'll look back and say, "Wow, lucky I didn't shut it down that day". And that's when you'll feel the happiness thrust upon you and there's no greater feeling in the world. Lol, I sound like a dude giving a speech to a pregnant woman. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm getting worried about you Barty Razz
Back to top Go down
JoshDragon
Simply Sports Member
JoshDragon

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 am

Sumu wrote:
anurag_cheruvu wrote:

The forum wont be deleted but this is going to be a very dark time.
Jammy is back for now I think,that's good.cheers
Even though I hated untouchables i will definitely miss him Crying or Very sad

I know what you mean, I've run across people on other forums, who I couldn't tolerate.

But I have to admit, Untouchables, really doesn't seem that bad to me.
Back to top Go down
aidancdaman
Simply Sports Member

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:06 pm

If you hate somebody on the internet, you're pretty pathetic and not going to amount to much.

Nobody's bigger than the forum. Though there comes a time when other priorities take over. This is a fantastic wee joint and will survive whether members come and go or not. I can't see this place doing a 'Benchwarmers'. Which is a forum not many of the members here would be able to recall. People left, it got inactive, then KP 'gobbled' it up.
Back to top Go down
Bartel
Simply Sports Member
Bartel

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 am

Jammy wrote:
I'm getting worried about you Barty Razz

Sadly, me to. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:21 pm

That's hardly surprising though, is it? XD
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Reading through this thread........*sobs*
Back to top Go down
Abhinav_Super
Simply Sports Member
Abhinav_Super

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Good to hear that people likes Untouch here, though he's been okay for me at SS too rabbit
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Maybe I should drop my haters loader to 98%.............
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 pm

^^^ Under statement of the year?
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Simply Sports Addict
Jakey

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 am

I've seen worse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm
Abhinav_Super
Simply Sports Member
Abhinav_Super

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 am

I wish you luck, Untouch (:

Jakey wrote:
I've seen worse. Very Happy

And, what's that? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A dark time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark time.   A dark time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dark time.
Page 1 of 1