Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Review: FIFA 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel0308
Official Blogger
Daniel0308

Game Review: FIFA 10 Empty
PostGame Review: FIFA 10

Game Title: FIFA 10
Console Tested: PS3 (Also on Xbox 360, Wii (Different to this version), PS2, DS, PSP, iPhone, N-Gage, Mobile Phone)

Pros: The AI players are much harder, better graphics, more commentary lines, realistic atmosphere, easy controls, easy to browse, great soundtrack, you actually see the referee, the ability to create your own Set Piece.

Cons: Running over the sidelines to start celebrating can get a bit stupid, the Sideline Officials are a bit too accurate on their Offsides.

The Game

FIFA 10 is the next installment in the FIFA series, and I must say, to me it is a brilliant game. Everything is so easy to use, the controls are so basic even someone with brain damage could use them! (Err.. maybe a bit too exaggerated Razz) You've even got some new features added into it.

When you get into the actual game (pressing Start to enter) you are taken to a training ground where you can have shots playing as Wayne Rooney to perfect your skills.

The actual gameplay is fantastic, the AI is much smarter and the Goalkeepers are even harder than before, making a challenging, but fun, game for all. The main thing about it is that you can play with 7 (you heard me right) controllers at the one time! Which will be very useful for big parties.

Manager Mode is a lot different to the one on FIFA 09, instead of training your players overall keep changing every game with form, which means you don't waste time on that pesky calendar trying to think of what type of training you need to do.

As well as that, you don't have to manually try and get Friendlies at the start of the season with other teams, they are already made for you, which means that you won't be missing those important games to see how the team performs.

The ability to use the Assistant Coach to rotate your team around to give the not-so-good players a chance when you aren't playing the harder teams, so you don't need to do it all yourself.

I won't go into too much more detail, but I reckon it's much better than FIFA 09.

I also haven't tried out Be a Pro Seasons yet but they are said to be really good.

Conclusion
It's a very fun game and enjoyable for everyone, some things can be tweaked but it's very good anyway.

Rating
9.5/10 Rubber Chickens Razz
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Game Review: FIFA 10 :: Comments

Pav
Re: Game Review: FIFA 10
Post Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:23 am by Pav
Awesome review mate, thinking if getting it now it's a certainty, make your next blog a review in COD, xD
vincaocao
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:21 am by vincaocao
Nice review, I wanted to buy it, instead I got FIFA Soccer 10! Surprised
CTT
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 am by CTT
Good Game FTW, altough get rid of Hex BRING BACK JUNGLIST!
Post  by Sponsored content

Game Review: FIFA 10

Page 1 of 1