Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McNabb participated in training among Cardinals players, Ravens’ wide receiver is included

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xujudi
Simply Sports Junior

McNabb participated in training among Cardinals players, Ravens’ wide receiver is included Empty
PostSubject: McNabb participated in training among Cardinals players, Ravens’ wide receiver is included   McNabb participated in training among Cardinals players, Ravens’ wide receiver is included Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 am

Washington Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb attended the training organized by Larry Fitzgerald in Phoenix,and several other 20 key players are from Cardinals.
McNabb lives near Chandler in Arizona, and Ravens catcher Todd Ship who had played college football at Arizona State University also participated in the training. When talking about his future, McNabb said, "the next few years we will see what happens. Who knows where I will be? I look forward to the results,

Cardinals quarterback John Skelton also took part in the training.During the 4 starting games last season, he completed 126 passes 60 times, with 2 touchdowns and 2 were steals, he glad the team did not select in the draft another quarterback. "Coaching has always been honest to me," he said. "They told me, 'no matter who we get, whether through the draft or trade, we want you to compete with them,'" he said. "I'm sure they will work in the free agent market looking for a quarterback, but whoever he is, I only work hard here and compete with him."
Back to top Go down
http://greatjersey.com

McNabb participated in training among Cardinals players, Ravens’ wide receiver is included
Page 1 of 1