Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's with the post count celebrations?

Go down 
+3
Maj
Pav
Jammy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

What's with the post count celebrations? Empty
PostSubject: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 am

O'right it happened once but it's kinda getting ridiculous now. It makes the GD forum looks kinda shabby. Either make a Post Count Celebration thread or stop the threads is my advice Wink
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:36 am

It's tradition bru! Sad

Rightio, all celebration threads are banned! Sad Smile
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
Maj
Official Blogger
Maj

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 am

I haven't had mine yet aw Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.talkfooty.com.au
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Pav wrote:
It's tradition bru! Sad

Rightio, all celebration threads are banned! Sad Smile
No ways Sad
Back to top Go down
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Jammy wrote:
O'right it happened once but it's kinda getting ridiculous now. It makes the GD forum looks kinda shabby. Either make a Post Count Celebration thread or stop the threads is my advice Wink
I made one Post Count Celebration thread few months before and I think you were the one who locked it*maybe*
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah, but that was getting spammed in. I say the MODs make a thread...lock it and only post in it when they think someone deserves a mention.
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:26 pm

I've made one as I think it's a good idea. If someone can merge all of the threads in to the one I made that would be mint. Uhhh I say leave it open though so people can express themselves at their achievements Smile
Back to top Go down
anurag_cheruvu
Simply Sports Addict
anurag_cheruvu

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 pm

To be honest, the countdown threads are far more ridiculous. So are the post count celebration ones, but the countdown threads - serve no purpose at all...

Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:30 pm

We only need to celebrate REAL milestones. Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 am

no u arz!

Ok very well, stop with the threads.... We put one thread up were we can discuss our awesome milestones. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:40 am

I kinda agree with Choob, this forum is still in its early days and for a member to make 1000 posts is indeed a great achievment. Maybe when the forum is more expansive and 1000 posts is a normality for more than a handful members then stop the threads. Its just my two sense. In years to come members will all look back at these threads and marvel at what these guys did at the begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with the post count celebrations?   What's with the post count celebrations? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with the post count celebrations?
Page 1 of 1