Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simply Sports: First ever Elite!

Go down 
+7
Jammy
CTT
Jacamas
NoBallsNoLife
Sumu
anurag_cheruvu
Pav
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pav
Administration
Pav

Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Empty
PostSubject: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes, hello. I would like to announce the first ever Simply Sports elite! This bloke is an interesting character to say the least... Quality majority of the time, off the rails other... Nevertheless I would like to welcome Untouchables to the Simply Sports Elite group!

Now I know some of you have your jaws dropped to the floor *Looks at Jammy if he was here and Sumu* but this guy has been quality here for a while... He deserves it... What you lot need to understand is when he goes on these rampages it is because you stir him... That is why I never ever infract him. However Untouchables, I would like to warn you, if you insult anyone here or whatever I will have to take away this. I doubt it will ever happen again though... For everyone, the Untouchables here is a perfectly quality poster! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
anurag_cheruvu
Simply Sports Addict
anurag_cheruvu

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Well done untouchables. If it was someone who had to get that yellow on his name, I guess it had to be him. As Pav mentioned, his posts are quality. He has cut down tremendously on his anti-India posts and also has managed to stop having a wild go at anyone and everyone. If he can go on this way, it would be wonderful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Congrats Untouch!I am a bit surprised but he can be a great poster if he stops his insulting posts of others than only I'll agree for him to be a Elite.Nevertheless,he can be a great poster from this *methinks*
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeash! Sumu! Really proud of you, finally, you two have stopped!
Back to top Go down
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks mate but not sure about him.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 am

Its an absolute honor to be considered an elite under the new innovative Premium Member Group, the reason I have toned down my posts really is because of the acceptance I have gained here, in other words you guys should be proud of this award, I am a better member because of the love and respect Ive gained from each and every member on this forum even Choob, Jammy and most of all Sumu. One things for sure I will try my utmost to keep my username in the chosen color.

I really weren't expecting this so I am a bit at loss for a fitting reply, nevertheless the above is what is in my heart, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Jacamas
Simply Sports Addict
Jacamas

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 am

Nice one Untouchables, you deserve it all
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ksports.com
CTT
Global Moderator
CTT

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 am

I agree with this choice, Untouchables is a brilliant poster.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:20 am

I don't agree with this...one little bit. I might sound likle a prick but...horrific decision.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 am

Jammy wrote:
I don't agree with this...one little bit. I might sound likle a prick but...horrific decision.

Well I may not like it but I respect your opinion and honesty, so should everyone else. We've had our differences in the past, for one reason or the other nevertheless you must admit I have improved my attitude overtime and I promise you i will continue to do so. However if your opinion holds strong discuss with Pav, if he choses to revoke my appointment, well guess i need to work harder thats all.

In other news, nice to see you posting after some time.
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:34 am

Jammy wrote:

1. It's good to see you back here but 2. Jammy I beg you please just give Untouchables a chance, please... He isn't bad I am telling you... Please.
Back to top Go down
Maj
Official Blogger
Maj

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 am

Congratulations Untouch, good to see a good poster rewarded. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.talkfooty.com.au
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Jammy wrote:
I'm ready to give him a chance for a few weeks?what about you?If doesn't improve then I'm going on strike! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 pm

I've given him chances...plenty of chances. He improves for a couple of weeks but is back to his arrogant and ignorant attitude everytime. This was Pav's decision but lemme tell you...people are gonna get pissed off here.
Back to top Go down
Sumu
Simply Sports Addict
Sumu

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Jammy wrote:
I've given him chances...plenty of chances. He improves for a couple of weeks but is back to his arrogant and ignorant attitude everytime. This was Pav's decision but lemme tell you...people are gonna get pissed off here.
*waits*
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Don't try and get cocky with me. You know exactly where I'm coming from.

I disagree with this and I reckon it's a real insult to those who visit this forum because of Untouchables controversal and racist comments.
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:46 am

But the thing is mate he hasn't said anything inappropriate here for some time.... I have already told him that if he steps out of line once he will no longer be an elite... Everyone but you are giving him this one chance to prove himself... So I do beg that you be one of the ones that at least try as well.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 am

Jammy wrote:

Thanks pal, means a great deal coming from you.
Back to top Go down
Jacamas
Simply Sports Addict
Jacamas

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:48 am

Come on Jammy, is he really that bad, plus it isn't like he is a Global Moderator or anything and he he has the 5th most posts on this forum so you can at least give him a chance in this job
Back to top Go down
anurag_cheruvu
Simply Sports Addict
anurag_cheruvu

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:20 am

And Jammy, no. Not at all. I guess he should be given a chance. Moreover, with that yellow on his name, I am definite he would try to be as calm as possible and think twice before he posts anything which might offend the feelings of others.

Pav and I had a short discussion about how drastically he has improved after which I suggested that Untouchables should be given that title. Only with the hope that he would never again post anything offensive. And till now, he has lived up to that title of a 'Simply sports elite'.
Back to top Go down
Jacamas
Simply Sports Addict
Jacamas

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 am

Well as a Simply Sports Elite, I wouldn't be mocking people's names, I thought he was a cool character but now he deserves to be banned
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:27 am

Jacamas wrote:
Well as a Simply Sports Elite, I wouldn't be mocking people's names, I thought he was a cool character but now he deserves to be banned

Just being funny......hence the ROFL. Cheer up a bit man.
Back to top Go down
Jacamas
Simply Sports Addict
Jacamas

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:38 am

I am a downy :p
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:42 am

Well tell us what can we do for you? To make you smile......maybe some tickles through the net.
Back to top Go down
Jacamas
Simply Sports Addict
Jacamas

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:43 am

What a gay!!!

All I need is KFC and my life is complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simply Sports: First ever Elite!   Simply Sports: First ever Elite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simply Sports: First ever Elite!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next