Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben Cousins Documentry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bartel
Simply Sports Member
Bartel

Ben Cousins Documentry Empty
PostBen Cousins Documentry

So, it premiered last night, and the sequel is tonight. I thought that it was absolutely brilliant I must say. It was very heavy, but absolutely fantastic. But I really admire his courage to talk about these events, I mean, if I went through something like this, I would for sure be really brought down, and quite detressed. I also admire the courage of his dad, to help him through this time, and what type of time it was must of been excruciating. I salute Ben Cousins, his dad, and Richmond, to give him this oppurtunity, and I think they got that decision spot on. I give my best wishes to Cousins for his farewell game, and for the remainder of his time.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ben Cousins Documentry :: Comments

Pav
Re: Ben Cousins Documentry
Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:19 am by Pav
I too admire his courage for doing this... Although Crows were fucked over in the 2006 prelim with him... You want me to share?
Pav
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 am by Pav
Part 2 released yesterday, showed the more emotional parts. He is deff no hero though.
Liverpool101
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 am by Liverpool101
I think what the police are doing now is pretty gay. His not going to give them names of the dealers they will kill him if he does
Pav
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:37 pm by Pav
Well there's nothing homosexual about what they are doing but yes if you are implying that it is stupid, I agree.
Liverpool101
Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 am by Liverpool101
Yes Pav stupidly gay idea which is stupid thats right and Ben Cousins was still a champion footballer Smile
Pav
Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 pm by Pav
Ben Cousins Documentry 80323_Lolcat4
Post  by Sponsored content

Ben Cousins Documentry

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Simply Sports Official :: Blogs :: The Official Bloggers :: Bartel-
Jump to: