Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inner Feelings

Go down 
+4
CTT
Choob
Jammy
NoBallsNoLife
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Here you can discuss your inner feelings. Say sometimes we always get those strange inner voices and what not, you may state how much you love other members *stares at Pav*.

The thought behind creating a thread is to diversify the forum into an avenue where the members can express their psycological, emotional and maybe spiritual take on their daily lives.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 am

Umm, I broke up with my girlfriend a few weeks back but had this really fit chick called Yazmin getting into me today Wink The bad news was that I only got to kiss her on the cheek. I was like 'what?! you flirt all afternoon and I all I get is a peck on the cheek?' So I was sad once but I'm a happy chappy once again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Pretty content at the moment, applied for work experience on a radio station so hopefully I get the gig. And yeah apart from that, things are pretty peaceful.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Jammy wrote:
Umm, I broke up with my girlfriend a few weeks back but had this really fit chick called Yazmin getting into me today Wink The bad news was that I only got to kiss her on the cheek. I was like 'what?! you flirt all afternoon and I all I get is a peck on the cheek?' So I was sad once but I'm a happy chappy once again Very Happy

A kiss on the cheek so early is pretty good, maybe next time you can hit 3rd base with her. Your exgirlfriend do you still have feelings for her, cause these feelings probably is what prevented you from hitting it further with Yazmin, see women know these things and they pick up on emotions faster than men do.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Choob wrote:
Pretty content at the moment, applied for work experience on a radio station so hopefully I get the gig. And yeah apart from that, things are pretty peaceful.

When looking for jobs (I assume this is your first time job-hunting) its always good to send out several applications, not only replies to ads in the daily newspapers and what not, its always good to have a back up plan. Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
CTT
Global Moderator
CTT

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 am

I feel like f***king everyone is f***ing against me, what the hell have I done to you?
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 am

untouchables69 wrote:
Here you can discuss your inner feelings. Say sometimes we always get those strange inner voices and what not, you may state how much you love other members *stares at Pav*.

The thought behind creating a thread is to diversify the forum into an avenue where the members can express their psycological, emotional and maybe spiritual take on their daily lives.

Are you studying Phycology and is this some sorta assignment? Razz

Aww gawd I love you Untouchables... (L)
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
Stewie
Simply Sports Member
Stewie

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Well, I feel there are numerous amounts of people I would turn gay for.

"View sexy images of sexy people who sexy Stew would have sexy time with":
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingpair.com
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

untouchables69 wrote:
Jammy wrote:

A kiss on the cheek so early is pretty good, maybe next time you can hit 3rd base with her. Your exgirlfriend do you still have feelings for her, cause these feelings probably is what prevented you from hitting it further with Yazmin, see women know these things and they pick up on emotions faster than men do.

I don't have feelings left for her. She was being a bitch to me..her loss Laughing
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Pav wrote:

Are you studying Phycology and is this some sorta assignment? Razz

Aww gawd I love you Untouchables... (L)

Nope, I actually registered for a psychology degree, hope i will get through for it though.

Jammy wrote:

I don't have feelings left for her. She was being a bitch to me..her loss Laughing

Why do you think she behaved this way? See you should analysed this previous relationship, and if you even think u made some mistakes, figure out how to correct them, so that in the future these mistakes aren't repeated.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Stewie wrote:

Assuming you're a teenager, we all go through these phases in life where we ask ourselves the question

Do I find the same sex attractive?

We go so far to even fantasize situations, some of us get pleasure while some dont. Society doesnt readily accept Gays, but in recent times the Elton Johns and what not have changed the outlook of some. If you think you are gay, have a talk with a close family member about it, someone who you can trust and advise you how to conduct your affairs. Please dont hide in the closet, it may only prove to the detriment of your life.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 pm

High Voltage wrote:
I feel like f***king everyone is f***ing against me, what the hell have I done to you?

I am not against you, I replied to your post. There are always people on your side and always others in worse of situations than us, that my friend is our consolation and gets us through the tuff times.
Back to top Go down
Surya
Simply Sports Junior
Surya

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Jammy you are so lucky to have a girlfriend, as for my part I am yet to propose her. I don't know how to approach her!!
Back to top Go down
Stewie
Simply Sports Member
Stewie

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 am

untouchables69 wrote:
Stewie wrote:

Assuming you're a teenager, we all go through these phases in life where we ask ourselves the question

Do I find the same sex attractive?

We go so far to even fantasize situations, some of us get pleasure while some dont. Society doesnt readily accept Gays, but in recent times the Elton Johns and what not have changed the outlook of some. If you think you are gay, have a talk with a close family member about it, someone who you can trust and advise you how to conduct your affairs. Please dont hide in the closet, it may only prove to the detriment of your life.
To be honest, it is only those two guys and other really awesome musicians that I would ever turn gay for. And Pav. Well, I haven't seen his face yet but I'm sure it is teh smexy cheers

Oh, now I know who you are, Untouchables. You made a similar post on StickSports, and got told that you are trying to hard. Keep up the good Dr.Phil work, mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Maj
Official Blogger
Maj

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I have been dealing with a break up of sorts, me and a woman have had this fling for 6 months and were going to bring it to reality when I went to Melbourne and now it's over. I am not sure if I was ever going to go through it all, just there was talk about it.

Now it seems our friendship is over as well.

I have been thinking about someone all weekend, not this woman, but someone else, someone I have asked out that seems to not like me as much as I like her...it kinda hurts a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.talkfooty.com.au
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Surya wrote:
Jammy you are so lucky to have a girlfriend, as for my part I am yet to propose her. I don't know how to approach her!!

Tip: a normal teenage is a sucker for a guy who is funny. Compliment with stuff like 'your hair looks nice today'. Don't go over the top by saying 'you're fit' 'cause then she'll think you're taking the piss.
Back to top Go down
Surya
Simply Sports Junior
Surya

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Jammy wrote:
Surya wrote:

Tip: a normal teenage is a sucker for a guy who is funny. Compliment with stuff like 'your hair looks nice today'. Don't go over the top by saying 'you're fit' 'cause then she'll think you're taking the piss.

like the tip.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Stewie wrote:

Oh, now I know who you are, Untouchables. You made a similar post on StickSports, and got told that you are trying to hard. Keep up the good Dr.Phil work, mate Smile

Seems our paths never crossed at StickSports, Glinn is the fag that told me off, it stems from hatred he did it, see 99% on the loading bar below.........lol
Back to top Go down
Stewie
Simply Sports Member
Stewie

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 am

Hehe yeah, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm

An internet forum as much as we think is a figment of imagination, an alternate universe its not, each post we make as members displays our true feelings and emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inner Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Feelings   Inner Feelings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Feelings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Simply Sports Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: