Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What really grinds your gears?

Go down 
+6
Liverpool101
Kaynil
CTT
Choob
NoBallsNoLife
Jammy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

What really grinds your gears? Empty
PostSubject: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm

A remake of the classical 'What really grinds my gears ''Peter Griffin''. Put down all the stuff that pisses you off... big or small Very Happy

Unclosed doors really grind my gears. God, I just wanna get up and break it half Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm

First thing comes to mind are the swell headed half-tards like you, along with the rest of fools and nimrods
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Like me? Harsh -- but okay Laughing

Attention seekers really piss me off. They make weird jokes which aren't funny and then don't realise that people aren't laughing with them but rather at them...
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Is that aimed at anyone in particular? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Maybe... Razz
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:55 am

Being told what to do annoys me ehehe.

Scratching a blackboard...

My crooked back >:.(

Coursework

The drunk Polish crew in my area.
Back to top Go down
CTT
Global Moderator
CTT

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:55 am

untouchables69 wrote:
First thing comes to mind are the swell headed half-tards like you, along with the rest of fools and nimrods
Mate, we don't need posts like these. Respect your opinion, but try not to insult people on this forum 'k.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 pm

CTT wrote:
untouchables69 wrote:
Mate, we don't need posts like these. Respect your opinion, but try not to insult people on this forum 'k.

Sure, will do.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 am

Critics annoy me. Gawd man, they'll start talking rubbish about some of the best things ever created...
Back to top Go down
Kaynil
Simply Sports Junior
Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 am

* People unnecessarily mention someone else in a comparison to express they are better.

* Judging me guilty without wanting to hear my side of the story.

* Insisting too much for me to join a project they will quit a few weeks later.

Etc...etc...
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 pm

I hate Politics. They're the core reason to all the wars and all the innocent lives being killed around the world.
Back to top Go down
Liverpool101
Simply Sports Member
Liverpool101

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Port Adelaide supporters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Man Utd supporters for reasons which are personal to me. Still, some people on this forum probably know about them :/
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Yeah I read that. Although every team has supporters like that, it's a minority that ruins it for the majority.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Football Hooliganism shouldn't even exist. I mean people are prepared to kill eachother for someone who's never heard of them. It's just retarded.
Back to top Go down
CTT
Global Moderator
CTT

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:04 am

Collingwood Magpies Supporters
People from Dandenong
Justin Bieber fans

So, in one word...

Ferals :p
Back to top Go down
Liverpool101
Simply Sports Member
Liverpool101

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:50 am

I hate Justin Beiber in general...

Anyone on this forum with Beiber fever?
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Ohhh, I hate that guy. I mean the guy probably hasn't even gone through puberty and he's making songs about 'accompnying' girls :L
Back to top Go down
Liverpool101
Simply Sports Member
Liverpool101

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:48 am

ohhh Italian players and whoever dives. Mad It gets on my nerves. Its soft and makes soccer look soft.
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:06 pm

*shakes head*

Italians dive as much as every other country, don't single them out.
Back to top Go down
King_Rizzy
Simply Sports Member

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:49 pm

One thing that really really really pisses me off is when people are telling me about stuff that I know more than them about. For example, someone is giving me advice and telling me about a any disease which I have studied extensively at Uni, they're wrong, I know they're wrong, and yet they're so adamant that they're right. I'm like mate, I'm the one who's fucking studied this disease, STFU YOU'RE WRONG!!! I feel like punching them kind of people.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict
NoBallsNoLife

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:15 pm

I really have serious problems with allowing profanity, I know Pav said its ok but members should show some respect for others.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict
Jammy

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:30 pm

I hate it when people talk about something/someone who I don't know about in front of me. I feel singled out and pissed off lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 pm

BUMP! Another thing I really hate is when you do something that another person doesn't like and they reply "That's gay" How the feck can it be gay ffs. *Takes deep breaths*

I am better now.
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
Maj
Official Blogger
Maj

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Being stuck in Queenstown has been pissing me off really bad, I mean it's easy to say move, but when you are living in a mountain town and you are unable to find work because there is none in this town, you are pretty much stuck.

I moved here because of a friend, I never see her, which is fine, she has a kid now and shit, and I respect that, we never talk either....and yeah, when I said about the job I was waiting on she goes "You're leaving us? Wah Wah" on facebook I was thinking "You already knew I hated it here and was looking to get out...why would you be surprised?"

Anyway, it seems after today when we get some things fixed on a housing department application we are going to be put forward for houses and there are apparently empty ones in Shorewell Park, which is in Burnie.

Back to top Go down
http://www.talkfooty.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What really grinds your gears?   What really grinds your gears? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What really grinds your gears?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Simply Sports Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: