Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choob
Administration
Choob

Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm guessing they've picked a guy that can't hurt him. I hate Frank Warren and so will not give him any money for Box Nation, but might catch a stream somewhere. But if he's on at the same time as that badass Tyson Fury then you can forget it. Fury-Price 2013 bring it!
Back to top Go down
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 am

Yeah, heard them talking about this on A League of Their Own. He should probably lose... Would be surprised if he beats a professional boxer after four months of training.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-100-Official-Geral
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:23 am

I think if I heard correctly the guy he's facing has had 3 fights, and hasn't beaten a fighter with a winning record. Timing is a big part of cricket and boxing, if he can translate that then it's a possibility. His commitment will be tested the first time he gets clocked though, be it in this fight or future sparring/fights.
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:46 pm

I got my dates confused, Fury's tomorrow. The Plumber from Liverpool and the big man are tonight. Price by KO, the big stiff idiot, Fred to nick it on points.

Fury's at it again LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mgem9BAt0uE

Mr Hat and Sunglasses Laughing
Back to top Go down
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:27 am

... and he does nick it on points. One solitary point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-100-Official-Geral
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Yeah, it looked kinda fixed. His opponent looked a bit nervous when he knocked him down Laughing But still, it takes a lot of hard work to get ready for a fight, even as a novice with only a jab, so respect to him for that. But I think he should nip it in the bud now before the novelty wears off.
Back to top Go down
morrison
Simply Sports Junior
morrison

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:33 pm

hm how about flintoff vs Holliake Laughing
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Could be the superfight everyone asks for now that Mayweather-Pacquiao is no more Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow   Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flintoff's getting in the ring tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Simply Sports Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: