Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choob
Administration
Choob

I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Empty
PostSubject: I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...   I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 am

...what would you think if you heard the referee say "Alright guys don't leave this to the judges" during a round?
Back to top Go down
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

PostSubject: Re: I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...   I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Slightly strange that he got involved in that... I guess it's kind of like a football ref saying 'come on guys, make me use my red card here'. A referee's job is to make calls on what is happening, not encourage something to happen.

Where's Ridah? He liked UFC/MMA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-100-Official-Geral
morrison
Simply Sports Junior
morrison

PostSubject: Re: I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...   I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:22 pm

sounds like he is out for a heavy beating. I am not crazy about UFc or similar, but I'll watch it or parts of it.
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...   I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 am

Yeah, kind of rustled my jimmies, was surprised that more wasn't made of it.

Can't wait for Saturday, Carl Froch fights Yusuf Mack, and then UFC 154, GSP is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

PostSubject: Re: I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...   I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 am

I watched one season of The Ultimate Fighter & GSP was one of the captains. That's about as far as my UFC knowledge goes =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-100-Official-Geral
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...   I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 pm

I like GSP, he has an escape route in his house in case aliens try and abduct him Laughing

Serious though, a fight with him and Anderson Silva would be unmissable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...   I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know none of you like MMA (I don't think) but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Simply Sports Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: