Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Empty
PostSubject: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 am

Last edited by smr101 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-100-Official-Geral
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 am

There's a quote missing in that article, its in the SSN one. He also says - 'I was the most important man at the time and I had everyone at my feet'
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration
Choob

PostSubject: Re: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 am

He's just misunderstood Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't be that surprised if Gerrard had an ego. Who the hell doesn't at that level? The rest of what he says just makes him sound mentally ill. Pele's 100 greatest players :spaz:
Back to top Go down
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

PostSubject: Re: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 am

He's never really came across as cocky in interviews/press conferences... But as you say, it wouldn't me surprising if he did.

But disliked? I find that hard to believe, look at Suarez over there to your left. First game togeter and he's patting Gerrard on the arse already.
Back to top Go down
Daniel0308
Official Blogger
Daniel0308

PostSubject: Re: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 am

But Gerrard is bad. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration
Pav

PostSubject: Re: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:22 am

Yeah I was kind of surprised reading that before.. I pretty much agree with what you're both saying in this but honestly Diouf.. Pele's top 100? Shocked

Or maybe just maybe he could be doing it too fire Stevie up so he starts getting some form back? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://simplysports.forumotion.com
smr101
Simply Sports Member
smr101

PostSubject: Re: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Here's Diouf and a few others included in Pele's 100 greatest living footballers in the world...

Denis Bergkamp Holland
Didier Deschamps France
Diego Maradona Argentina
Dino Zoff Italy
Edgar Davids Holland
El Hadji Diouf Senegal
Emilio Butragueno Spain
Emre Belozoglu Turkey
Enzo Francescoli Uruguay
Eric Cantona France

Crazy. Someone must have edited that and put Diouf in as a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'   El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Hadji Diouf - 'Gerrard is egotistical and disliked by Liverpool legends'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Simply Sports Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: